To create a free Castifi account, visit app.castifi.com or download the Castifi app at the App Store or on Google Play. You can create an account using your Facebook login credentials, or create an account using your email address.
Adding photos and details to your profile helps casting directors cast you for roles.
- You can access your profile by clicking “Profile” on the left-hand side.
- Click your photo, or “Media,” to add pictures of yourself.
- Under “General Information,” add your personal details, including phone number (which we recommend adding for text notifications) and social media links.
- Under “Appearance,” add details about your look. You can also list any props that a production might want to rent from you.
- Make your profile as complete as possible - the more information Castifi casting directors can view about you, the more likely you are to be booked!t
Tips for photos:
Clear, recent photos of yourself (face and full body) are helpful for our casting directors. Professional headshots aren’t necessary, but your photos should be an accurate, high-quality representation of how you look today. Avoid group photos, photos of pets, friends, or family, and photos that don’t clearly show your face (that means no SnapChat filters!).